Friday, September 10, 2021

Diiferent Eyes, Different Stories

 


Hello guys My name is Jose Palma but my friends call me Josesito. This is my first year at GCC and I'm really excited because I also play soccer for GCC and this is a new experience for me. However, when I'm with my friends we play volleyball. I'm a really shy person and sometimes I don't know how to express myself, so If you feel that I'm talking too much or that I don't talk at all is not because I don't want to, is because I'm scared of talking to people I'm from Honduras where I used to live with my grandparents and I moved to the U.S 4 years ago and now I live with my parents, my cousin and my cat. One of the traditional foods from Honduras and my favorite one are the Baleadas which I used to eat almost every day.


Receta De → BALEADAS ↓ FácilReceta De → BALEADAS ↓ Fácil
Looks like a burrito or a quesadilla but it tastes better ;)



One of my goals for this year is to get to know my teammates for soccer and get to know more classmates and have more friends, and have good grades, and have fun this year. Another goal that I have for the future is being a pro soccer player, play for a professional team here in the U.S, 
and also play in another country. My favorite team here in the
U.S is the Inter de Miami FC and the reason why this is my favorite team is that his president was one of the best soccer players in the world and he is my favorite retired soccer player David Beckham

El Inter Miami de David Beckham puede convertirse en un gran equipo. Pero  primero tiene que ganar


I have met lots of people since I arrived here, really nice people, I have made really good friends and I'm really grateful for that. However, some people that I have met think that I'm very lucky for what I have, for how my life is, they say that I'm the most fortunate kid they have ever met. Which is something that I kinda agree with them but is something that I'm not proud of. You might wonder why? and to be honest, is because I feel that I don't deserve it. I believe that you receive what you work for,  and I haven't done anything to deserve it, and every time I feel like this when people tell me how fortunate I'm. I wanna work for what I have, I work hard to try to deserve the life that I have, because most guys that come from Honduras are working, struggle to have a decent lifestyle and that's why many people immigrate from Honduras.


Sale de Honduras la primera caravana de migrantes del 2020 - Vatican News


I really work hard to make my parents proud, to make them see that I really appreciate what they have done for me and my parents know that. However, sometimes I feel that the work I do is not enough, because people that know my story but don't know me, think that I have an easy life and that's where I feel bad because I start thinking about how many people wish they could have a decent life. Those people really struggle and work hard for it, but I didn't do it. In my eyes, I have to really work hard to deserve what I have but to other people, I just have to relax and wait for everything to come to me. 

I don't want people to see me as a lucky guy from Honduras, I want people to know me for what I have done, for my work, for my discipline. I want people to see me as a guy that uses the opportunities he has to make his family proud, to let them see that I really appreciate their hard work, the sacrifice, and the time they have put into me. Every story is unique, every story has different meanings and different feelings that they express. 


Fortune Direct Lurgan 9 Silverwood Court BT66 6RP 07714455281


What I want my story to express or the message I want people to get is that there might be lucky people, but there are people who work hard to deserve what they already have, to be worth of what they have received, because there are people that we don't know, that maybe we might never meet, that deserves much more than what they have, because they work hard, and don't stop and think about how lucky other people are, and just keep going. 


Work Quotes - Motivational, work life, Hard Work, inspirational

1 comment:

  1. I love how hard your fighting to make your parents proud. keep up the hard work Jose.

    ReplyDelete

Everything has a conclusion

Since I first started my first blog, many things have changed like my mentality, my perception of life, and most importantly my mindset. One...